Monday 6 October 2014

My Soul's Rhapsody

No matter when I cling to silence, please don't leave,

Stay because I have just so much to speak.

In my heart & soul you'll forever stay,

It infinitesimally matters If we're miles away.

Whenever I run down through the memory lane,

Clutched by affliction, I strive to treasure solace again.

Prior to this riotous world, I live a life of Riley,

As I impeccably shroud my sorrows, supervening a smiley.

So you falsify this camouflage as my contentment,

And I cry silent tears of love, malaise and resentment.

I wish someday if you could sway the curtains of my infelicity,


Being patient enough to hear my soul's rhapsody.

17 comments:

  1. A good poem to start your own blog Swati, hope to read some more here. All the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure :))
    and thank you so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I had always said, you make me feel proud of knowing a poetess like you.
    You use standard words yet your flow remains so simple, which makes it a delightful reading and the only reason I love reading your poems. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ! Much appreciated Saurbh :))
      I just hope you'll love the upcoming ones too. :')
      Happy Reding !
      And yeah, Thanks Again :)

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful poem..
    Did I ever say I keep falling in love with your words?
    Simply awesome <3
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rashmi !! :*
      Thanks Sweetheart :*
      Love you !! :')

      Delete
  5. awsssuum re :) :) <3 bdw ''you'' ta kie kahibuu :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miluu !! :D Thanks beh :'D
      And, "you" taaa heuchu tuuu :p :p

      Delete
  6. I love each and every word penned down by you, sweety :* And the very first line of this poem: kind of innermost feelings.
    Love yaa :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aashiiiii !!
      This means a lot :))
      Thank you loads and more :')
      and, love you too :*

      Delete
  7. Simple yet soft. The poem has its own rhythm. Try to gradually make the poems universal in their character. This is juat an observation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir for letting me know :)
      I'll look forward to it :)

      Delete
  8. You had asked for my comment on this a long time ago. Really sorry that I had been busy. I just read it. Amazingly penned, and one of the best poetry I've read in days. Great job. Keep writing, keep shining, keep smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete